Pediatrician recommended , this soothing, rich formula helps protect delicate skin against nappy rash, infant facial rash, heat rash and chafing. Ideal for sensitive skin. - Forms a barrier to shield baby's skin from water, detergents, chemicals and other irritants.
- Non sticky, non greasy protective cream.
- Low irritant formulation.
- Suitable for the most sensitive areas of the body.
- Moisturising base helps to rehydrate skin and prevent moisture loss.
- pH balanced.
- Moisturising formulation helps to rehydrate skin and prevent moisture loss. Directions At nappy change, remove wet and soiled nappy and clean area thoroughly. Apply QV Baby Barrier Cream to affected skin at every nappy change. Pay particular attention to ensure application to the folds of the baby's skin. Ingredients Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum. Safety Information CAUTION:
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Do not use soap as it may irritate. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.